Skype
jesseRYU

What will you choose? What will you choose?

5 stars... but I'm very fucking upset I didn't get to hear Charazard finish his song.
BRINGING DEATH FROM THE SKY I'M THE MOTHERFU...
WHAT HE"S THE WHAT?
FUUUUUUUUUU

Animator vs. Animation IV Animator vs. Animation IV

This is my favorite one :D

HORDE HORDE

This was fantastic!
The style is unique, and works well. It kind of reminds me of the movie heavy metal.

I gotta say more of this would really be worthwhile to see.

GPS Trailer GPS Trailer

not bad. Not amazing. It's cool seeing someone working with 3D but in all honesty anime looks better with the 2D aspect. In my opinion anyway.

Other than that I read that it's your first time with it, and for a first time this is really good.
I feel like you will bang out some really good animations in the future.
Get better voice actors though...

Call My Duty Call My Duty

This is on the boss level of majestic epicness

Messed-Up Bible Stories12 Messed-Up Bible Stories12

About time.

DMT - The Last Seconds DMT - The Last Seconds

Im a pretty fanatic Meditator i've only done DMT about 4 times, but I drink Ayahuasca tea on a weekly basis. A trip is much more wild and vivid than anything you can imagine. The problems with experiencing a DMT trip is that it only lasts about 5-10 minutes, and remembering what you saw is like watching something disappear into the distance.
And a gunshot wound to the brain wouldn't let you experience that last DMT trip sadly.
If your interested in one of these trips without trying to find DMT which is incredibly hard to find or drinking Ayahuasca tea which is even harder to find, then meditate. It's not as instant or as powerful but it will give you an idea.

Making Mad Making Mad

Not gonna lie.
Skylar is one filthy cunt.

Madness Inundation Madness Inundation